- SMM manager
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content. I recommend PostPlanner.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Scheduling project implementation and defining budget constraints
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- assembling and setting up equipment
- planning, preparing and rehearsing scenes
- following camera scripts
- creatively framing and capturing action
- responding quickly to directions
- liaising with lighting and technical staff.
- Taking the brief to understand specifications and working closely with our art team to develop the concept
- Capturing and processing images until you achieve desired results
- Shooting poses that don’t look posed
- Creativity: You will need to create original work and develop ideas around your chosen themes.
- Determination: Some assignments can take a long time to finish, or your editor may turn it around for many, many revisions.
- Persuasion: Copywriters need to know how to write persuasively and in some cases, defend their creative choices.
- Social Perceptiveness: Copywriters need to have their finger on the pulse, so that their copy is relevant and modern, and understand how people will react to their writing.
- Writing Skills: Copywriters need to write well: with proper tone, feeling, sentence structure and emotion. Grammar counts!
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (DJs, waiters etc.)
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports